Heir Island, off the coast of West Cork has become one of my favourite spots. It's an unspoiled island, with all the things I look for in a photography location: a rugged coastline, panoramic views, colourful fishing boats and old tin roofed huts.
Recently, there was nice conditions forecast so I drove down before sunrise to catch the first boat out to the island. I made my way straight to this particular farm building (or bothán). As I approached it dark clouds started rolling in. I already had my composition planned out from previous trips so I set up my camera and literally had around 30 seconds to take a few photos. Then it poured!
When I got back to the boat, soaked to the skin, I had a look at the back of the camera. I saw this image and it was all worth it!
- All prints are hand signed, titled and embossed by the artist.
- All frames are white, solid wood, 18mm deep box frames, which are handmade in West Cork
- All prints are printed on 100% cotton, textured fine art paper using pigment inks which guarantee the print for a lifetime
- Large and Medium Prints are printed on 305gsm cotton paper. Small prints are printed on 316gsm cotton paper
- Small (8"x10") prints may be a slightly cropped aspect ratio from the originally image
- All print sizes include a white border
- If buying unframed prints, I always recommend using a professional framer. Particularly with Large and Medium Prints.
All online orders are usually shipped once a week on the Tuesday after an order is placed. If earlier shipping is needed, please contact us as we can usually arrange it.
shipping avaialable worldwide
shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. if your country is not on the list, please contact me for costs
if you have any questions you would like to ask please get in touch