A couple of months ago I got the ferry out to the Great Blasket Island to camp out for the night.
There's no electricity or hot water on the island, yet handful of people live there for the summer.
When I got off the boat I asked a woman if I could camp anywhere and she said "most people camp in the village" and pointed at these old ruins and three little cottages.
I set up camp and started to plan some compositions.
- All prints are hand signed, titled and embossed by the artist.
- All frames are white, solid wood, 18mm deep box frames, which are handmade in West Cork
- All prints are printed on 100% cotton, textured fine art paper using pigment inks which guarantee the print for a lifetime
- Large and Medium Prints are printed on 305gsm cotton paper. Small prints are printed on 316gsm cotton paper
- Small (8"x10") prints may be a slightly cropped aspect ratio from the originally image
- All print sizes include a white border
- If buying unframed prints, I always recommend using a professional framer. Particularly with Large and Medium Prints.
All online orders are usually shipped once a week on the Tuesday after an order is placed. If earlier shipping is needed, please contact us as we can usually arrange it.
shipping avaialable worldwide
shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. if your country is not on the list, please contact me for costs
if you have any questions you would like to ask please get in touch